Will you join us?
P-CASA understands that we can accomplish much more by working together with the wonderful people of Paterson. If you or your organization want to help build a safer and healthier Paterson for our youth, join us as we work to eliminate underage drinking, tobacco, and substance use.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Attend P-CASA meetings
- Participate in a P-CASA subcommittee or working group
- Provide access to survey participants
- Help distribute prevention messages and materials
- Advocate for policies and ordinances that align with P-CASA’s goals and mission
- Provide insight and solutions to community concerns
- Represent P-CASA at community events and meetings
- Recruit community members to join and participate as P-CASA members